Where the Past Meets the Present
Lakeview Dental offers the very latest in dental technology in a comfortable, non-threatening environment. Each room features spectacular views and convenient monitors that display educational content. We stay up to date on all of the latest treatments and dental equipment in order to better serve you. We also offer TRIOS scanning for most impressions, instead of traditional impression material.
Your Family Is Our Family
At Lakeview Dental, we can help you take care of your teeth for a lifetime.
- Preventive Care — Scheduling a checkup every 6 months is vital to the overall health of your teeth.
- General Dentistry — We offer comprehensive general dentistry, including tooth-colored fillings, treatment of gum disease, crowns, dentures, and inlays. Additionally, we offer implant services for just one tooth or all of your teeth.
- Cosmetic Dentistry — Brighten your smile with cosmetic bleaching, or change the look of your smile completely with crowns or veneers.
- Restorations — Natural, Tooth-Colored Crowns, Bridges, & Veneers
- Cosmetic Bleaching — Professional Teeth Whitening That Can Be Done at Home
- Dentures — Including Partial & Complete Dentures
- Dental Implant Restoration — The Best Way to Replace Missing Teeth
Dr. Meredith Slone, D.D.S.
Dr. Marissa Rubenstein, D.M.D.
Christian Frank, Dental Assistant
Maureen Stevenson, Office Manager
Lynn Walters. R.D.H.
Paula Runowski, R.D.H.
Liz Cortez, R.D.H.
Julia Cohen, Office Receptionist
Barbara Suplee, Office Receptionist
Joyce Hummel, Office Receptionist
Mon – 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Tues – 8 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Wed – 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Thurs – 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Fri – 8 a.m. – 3 p.m.